From the 2012 Ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies
The stars of the 24th annual PROFIT 200 show how many different paths there are to hypergrowth
With the lessons from one massive software success to work with, Bill Tatham appears to be doing everything right the second time around.
How Lorne Abony is conquering the world of in-store media
Akram Hamid is answering the underdeveloped world's call for western-style business expertise
The recruiting whizzes at Redwood Global are wowing clients with a service ethic that gets results
With one smash hit under his belt, Robert Smith is working on his next big thing
It takes a lot of innovation to become one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies. Here's how the PROFIT 200 are ensuring they remain growth stars
PROFIT 200 firms live and die by their ability to fund operations and growth. Here are their smartest approaches to finding financing
What Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies do to build and support high-performing sales teams
Our PROFIT 200 roundtable reveals that the best ways to make your business worth more in the future can also make it more competitive right now
"When I launched my first business, I had two goals in mind: to survive, and to make the PROFIT 100 ranking."
The Herjavec Group, Toronto
WHAT IS THE PROFIT 500?
To mark the 25th anniversary of the Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies program, we're expanding to celebrate and reward 500 businesses—making the PROFIT 500 by far and away Canada's largest annual celebration of entrepreneurial achievement. Ranking Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth—nationally, regionally and by industry—the PROFIT 500 program gives entrepreneurs and their businesses the recognition they deserve for their achievements and contributions to Canada!
Your business is real contender if its sales have grown by just 50% or more over the past five years.
The PROFIT 500 isn't just bigger, it's better for your business:
- Additional rankings by industry and location
- Revenue will be published as a range* (e.g., $5-10 million)
- Profits will not be disclosed
- Bonus recognition for top 200 companies
* Upon request by private companies
The PROFIT 500 companies receive local and national media attention that can attract new customers, employees and investors. What's more, it's a great honour to say you're in the top 500 of Canada's more than 1 million companies. You'll also receive:
- An invitation to the private PROFIT 500 CEO Summit, Canada's most exclusive and enriching conference for entrepreneurial achievers
- Profile in the Summer 2013 issue of PROFIT Magazine and at PROFITguide.com
- Additional year-round publicity opportunities via PROFIT and PROFITguide.com
- Full use of PROFIT 500 logo, declaring your business is one of Canada's best
- PR and marketing support from PROFIT
- Exclusive advertising rates in PROFIT media properties
- Discounted tickets to PROFIT events
IT'S EASY TO ENTER!
You're a contender if your business has grown by just 50% or more over the past five years. Simply complete the short ballot to declare your candidacy, and we'll get back to you for more information.
For sponsorship information, contact Pam.Chodda@rci.rogers.com
For editorial information on Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies, please contact PROFIT@PROFIT.rogers.com