We're looking for winners!
Enter the 2013 PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies
To mark the 25th anniversary of the Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies program, we're expanding to celebrate and reward 500 businesses—making the PROFIT 500 by far and away Canada's largest annual celebration of entrepreneurial achievement. Ranking Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth—nationally, regionally and by industry—the PROFIT 500 program gives entrepreneurs and their businesses the recognition they deserve for their achievements and contributions to Canada!
Your business is real contender if its sales have grown by just 50% or more over the past five years.
The PROFIT 500 isn't just bigger, it's better for your business:
- Additional rankings by industry and location
- Revenue will be published as a range‡ (e.g., $5-10 million)
- Profits will not be disclosed
- Bonus recognition for top 200 companies
‡ Upon request by private companies
WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE
The PROFIT 500 receive local and national media attention that can attract new customers, employees and investors. What's more, it's a great honour to say you're in the top 500 of Canada's 1-million-plus companies. You'll also receive:
- An invitation to the private PROFIT 500 CEO Summit, Canada's most exclusive and enriching conference for entrepreneurial achievers
- Profile in the Summer 2013 issue of PROFIT Magazine and at PROFITguide.com
- Additional year-round publicity opportunities via PROFIT and PROFITguide.com
- Full use of PROFIT 500 logo, declaring your business is one of Canada's best
- PR and marketing support from PROFIT
- Exclusive advertising rates in PROFIT media properties
- Discounted tickets to PROFIT events
IT'S EASY TO ENTER!You're a contender if your business has grown by just 50% or more over the past five years. Simply complete the short ballot below to declare your candidacy, and we'll get back to you for more information. (If you don't have final numbers yet, give us your best guess. If you qualify, we'll call you back to learn more about you.)
ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO: April 1, 2013.
PROFIT also produces the annual PROFIT HOT 50 ranking of Canada's Top New Growth Companies, for businesses less than five years old; and the annual PROFIT/Chatelaine W100 ranking of Canada's Top Female Entrepreneurs, for businesses owned and run by women. Please take this opportunity to learn more about these programs and to register for a nomination package at www.profitguide.com/microsite/awards