WE'RE LOOKING FOR WINNERS!
Enter the 2014 PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies
The PROFIT 500 is far and away Canada's largest annual celebration of entrepreneurial achievement. Ranking Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth—nationally, regionally and by industry—the PROFIT 500 program gives entrepreneurs and their businesses the recognition they deserve for their achievements and contributions to Canada!
Your business is real contender if its sales have grown by just 50% or more over the past five years.
IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
We've designed the PROFIT 500 to benefit your business. That's why we:
- Publish additional rankings by industry and location, along with the national list of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies
- Publish revenue as a range‡ (e.g., $5-10 million)
- Do not disclose individual firms' profits
‡ Upon request by private companies
WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE
The PROFIT 500 receive local and national media attention that can attract new customers, employees and investors. What's more, it's a great honour to say you're in the top 500 of Canada's 1-million-plus companies. You'll also receive:
- An invitation to the private PROFIT 500 CEO Summit, Canada's most exclusive and enriching conference for entrepreneurial achievers
- Profile in a special July 2014 PROFIT 500 issue of Canadian Business and at PROFITguide.com
- Additional year-round publicity opportunities via Canadian Business and PROFITguide.com
- Full use of PROFIT 500 logo, declaring your business is one of Canada's best
- PR and marketing support from PROFIT
- Discounted tickets to select PROFIT events
IT'S EASY TO ENTER!You're a contender if your business has grown by just 50% or more over the past five years. Simply complete the ballot below before the entry deadline of March 31, 2014. If it looks as though your firm is a contender, we'll contact you for more information.
PROFIT also produces the annual PROFIT HOT 50 ranking of Canada's Top New Growth Companies, for businesses less than five years old; and the annual PROFIT/Chatelaine W100 ranking of Canada's Top Female Entrepreneurs, for businesses owned and run by women. Please take this opportunity to learn more about these programs and to register for a nomination package at www.profitguide.com/microsite/awards