Friday, October 7th, 2016
The Royal York Hotel
100 Front St. W., Toronto, ON M5J 1E3
7:30 am – 5:00 pm
“The 2015 CEO Summit was absolutely spectacular. From the venue, to the organization, to the speakers, it was an amazing day. Hope to see you next year.”
President, Airstart, Mississauga, Ont. (No. 428 on the 2015 PROFIT 500 ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies)
The PROFIT 500 CEO Summit is an invitation-only event produced for pre-eminent entrepreneurs, including the leaders of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies.
The PROFIT 500 CEO Summit will help you seize the opportunities and overcome the challenges that growing companies face. This year's CEO Summit will feature the PROFIT 500 awards luncheon, numerous opportunities to meet and learn from your entrepreneurial peers, and a great lineup of management speakers who will help you grow your business to the next level more easily and more profitably.
- An Icon’s Advice on Scaling Up Globally
Jim Balsillie, former Chairman and co-CEO, Research in Motion (BlackBerry)
- Quick and Nimble: Lessons from Leading CEOs on How to Create a Culture of Innovation
Adam Bryant, New York Times “Corner Office” columnist
- Future Customer Focus: Creativity and the Future of Brands
Mitch Joel, CEO, bestselling author and modern marketing guru
- Conversations with Anthony Lacavera (founder of WIND Mobile and chairman of Globalive Communications and Globalive Capital), and Cathy Thorpe (CEO of Nurse Next Door, the company named “Canada’s Smartest Company” by PROFIT)
The 2016 PROFIT 500 CEO Summit is an invitation-only event. Given its emphasis on peer-to-peer learning, admission to the PROFIT 500 CEO Summit is restricted to the chief executives of this year’s PROFIT 500 companies. Invitations and paid passes are non-transferable.
Please note the following:
- Early-bird passes are available at $449 plus tax, through August 31. (Regular price: $499 + tax)
- Seating is limited! We can guarantee only 300 passes for sale
- You must enter your unique registration code to obtain passes for your company; it was shared with all PROFIT 500 CEOs via email.
Contact Wendy Morrison at 647-294-2885