WE’RE LOOKING FOR WINNERS!
Nominations are now open for the 2015 PROFIT 500 ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies! Simply fill out the ballot below to enter. If it looks as though your company is a contender, we'll contact you for more information.
The PROFIT 500 is far and away Canada's largest annual celebration of entrepreneurial achievement. Ranking Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth—nationally, regionally and by industry—the PROFIT 500 program gives entrepreneurs and their businesses the recognition they deserve for their achievements and contributions to Canada!
Your business is a real contender if its sales have grown by just 50% or more over the past five years.
IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
We've designed the PROFIT 500 to benefit your business. That's why we:
- Publish additional rankings by industry and location, along with the national list of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies
- Publish revenue as a range‡ (e.g., $5-10 million)
- Do not disclose individual firms' profits
‡ Upon request by private companies
WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE
The PROFIT 500 receive local and national media attention that can attract new customers, employees and investors. What's more, it's a great honour to say you're in the top 500 of Canada's 1-million-plus companies. You'll also receive:
- The opportunity to attend the private PROFIT 500 CEO Summit, Canada's most exclusive and enriching conference for entrepreneurial achievers
- Profile in a special PROFIT 500 issue of Canadian Business and at PROFITguide.com
- Additional year-round publicity opportunities via Canadian Business and PROFITguide.com
- Full use of PROFIT 500 logo, declaring your business is one of Canada's best
- PR and marketing support from PROFIT
- Discounted tickets to select PROFIT events
IT'S EASY TO ENTER!
You're a contender if your business has grown by just 50% or more over the past five years. Simply fill out the form below; if your company looks to be a contender, we'll contact you for more information
ENTRY DEADLINE: APRIL 30, 2015PROFIT also produces the PROFIT/Chatelaine W100 ranking of Canada's Top Female Entrepreneurs, for businesses owned and run by women. Please take this opportunity to learn more about this programs and to register for a nomination package at www.profitguide.com/w100