“When I launched my first business, I had two goals in mind: to survive, and to make the PROFIT  ranking.”
The Herjavec Group, Toronto
WHAT IS THE PROFIT 500?
Now in its 28th year, the PROFIT 500 is by far Canada’s largest annual celebration of entrepreneurial achievement. Ranking Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth– nationally, regionally and by industry–the PROFIT 500 program gives entrepreneurs and their businesses the recognition they deserve for their achievements and contributions to Canada!
Your business is real contender for the PROFIT 500 if its sales have grown by just 50% or more over the past five years.
New for 2016: We're celebrating the growth of younger companies with a special companion ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Startups! If your business is less than five years old, and has grown significantly in the past two years, we encourage you to enter a ballot now.
The PROFIT 500 companies receive local and national media attention that can attract new customers, employees and investors. What’s more, it’s a great honour to say you’re in the top 500 of Canada’s more than 1 million companies. You’ll also receive:
- The opportunity to attend the private PROFIT 500 CEO Summit, Canada’s most exclusive and enriching conference for entrepreneurial achievers
- Profile in a special PROFIT 500 issue of Canadian Business and at PROFITguide.com
- Additional year-round publicity opportunities via Canadian Business and PROFITguide.com
- Full use of PROFIT 500 logo, declaring your business is one of Canada’s best
- PR and marketing support from PROFIT
- Discounted tickets to select PROFIT events
IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
We've designed the PROFIT 500 ranking to benefit your business. That's why we:
- Publish additional rankings by industry and location, along with the national list of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies
- Publish company revenue as a range (e.g., $5-10 million)
- Never disclose individual firms' profits
IT’S EASY TO ENTER!
You’re a contender if your business has grown by just 50% or more over the past five years. It's easy to enter: simply fill out our ballot form. If it looks as though you're a contender, we will contact you for more information shortly.
Entry Deadline: May 31, 2016
For PROFIT 500 sponsorship information, contact Ian Portsmouth, publisher of PROFIT and Canadian Business, at ian.portsmouth@PROFIT.rogers.com
For editorial or information on the PROFIT 500 ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies, please contact PROFIT@PROFIT.rogers.com