Don’t miss out on the 2014 ranking of Canada’s Top New Growth Companies! Request a ballot below
The PROFIT HOT 50 ranks and recognizes Canada's Top New Growth Companies based on two-year revenue growth. Become a PROFIT HOT 50 company and you'll inspire your staff, attract new clients and investors, and trigger new relationships with other companies.
To ensure you don’t miss out on the 2014 PROFIT HOT 50, submit the form below and we’ll send you a ballot in the spring of 2014 to enter the 2014 PROFIT HOT 50.
Your business is a contender if it was founded in 2009 to 2011 and has grown rapidly over the past two years.
IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
We've designed the PROFIT HOT 50 ranking to benefit your business. That's why we:
- Publish revenue as a range* (e.g., $5-10 million)
- Do not disclose individual firms' profits
WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE
The PROFIT HOT 50 receive local and national media attention that can attract new customers, employees and investors. You’ll also receive:
- Coverage in the October issue of PROFIT Magazine and at PROFITguide.com
- Marketing and PR collateral to leverage your HOT 50 honours
- An invitation to GrowthCamp, an exclusive summit for HOT 50 leaders
IT'S EASY TO ENTER!
Your business is a contender if it was founded in 2009 to 2011 and has grown rapidly over the past two years. Simply complete the form below and we’ll send you a ballot in the spring of 2014 to enter the 2014 PROFIT HOT 50. NOTE: Filling in this form does NOT mean you have entered the 2014 ranking; you will still have to complete a ballot between January 2014 and June 2014.
* PROFIT also produces the annual PROFIT 500 ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies, an annual ranking that recognizes the nation's top growth stars based on five-year sales growth; and the annual PROFIT/Chatelaine W100 ranking of Canada's Top Female Entrepreneurs, for businesses owned and run by women. Please take this opportunity to learn more about these programs and to register for a nomination package at www.profitguide.com/microsite/awards